Leadership Within & Self Development
“Leadership, like the inner workings of a computer, is a complex set of relationships, systems, and processes that few fully master.”
Global Consulting Alliance.
“Leadership is not a place; it is a process.”
James Kouzes and Barry Posner
John Seaman Garns:
“Leaders are just ordinary people with extraordinary determination.”
Harvard Professor Rosabeth Ross Kanter:
“The art of mastering change . . . the ability to mobilize others’ efforts in new directions.”
Four pillers of leadership
- Listen, empathize and form emotional connections. Leaders learn a lot about their organizations just by listening and empathizing with employees.
- Create a common vision. There are many distinctions between a good manager and great leader, key among them is the ability to clearly communicate a vision, and subsequently motivate others to get behind it. Once that vision is developed, just stating it isn’t enough. Translate the vision to your team through the use of tangible metaphors, shared experiences or common ideas.
- Inspire yourself first and others will follow. By pushing ourselves first, we can drive every individual and the broader organization to deliver more than they thought possible. Inspiring others beyond their comfort zones will help your team achieve great things.
- Building the team. Don’t fall back on the belief that leaders are born, not bred. Regardless of how you’ve viewed your leadership potential in the past, each of us has the ability to hone and nurture skills to become a great leader.
Duties of a leader
- Have Leadership Development Programs:
In order to effectively develop leaders within our organization, we’ve..
- Duration: 3 months
- Lessons: 6
- Language: English
- Location: Kversity
- Prerequisites: Yes
- Skill Level: intermediate
- Course Capacity: 500000
- Start Course: 06/07/2020
- Certificate: Yes